Happy Friday Beauties!
Today I have a review on some Juice Beauty skincare.
You May remember I posted about some of their makeup before.
You Can read that post Here.
It’s been a fun filled month!
What Month is not fun filled ?!!!
And Now with the podcast back in action -well – I am full on !
@juicebeauty loving this #greenskincare 💠 sorry it's taking me forever ! Back to school stuff, my beauty podcast and some amazing events have got me running around like 💃 this #stemcellular skincare is lovely and smells so good ! Thank you !! #juicebeauty #juicebeautyorganics #mylipaddiction #skincare #torontoblogger #beautyisart #minimalism #cleanskincare
About 3 weeks ago I integrated Their Anti-Wrinkle Solutions kit into my daytime skincare routine.
Included in the kit
STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum .5 fl oz
STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer .5 fl oz
STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment .25 fl oz
If You like organic skincare then please read on !
Two out of Three of these products smell like green apple -the real thing – Not the synthetic. I adore the scent of it. Since I am so into scent, aromatherapy and how everything can influence mood: this is something that feels like it’s waking my face up after I cleanse in the morning. I love the packaging and that bright accent!
From Their website:
- Formulated to maximize the performance of the STEM CELLULAR™ Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizers by preparing the skin to absorb rich antioxidants.
- A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into organic resveratrol-rich juices can improve the appearance of skin tone and luminosity.
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin with organic antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea.
- Provides essential fatty acid emollients and powerful antioxidant action with evening primrose, linseed & borage seed.
- Vegetable hyaluronic acid can create a visible plumping effect of the skin.
My thoughts- I love ALMOST everything that has a high dose of Vitamin C in it. I can say that I like this serum but I am not in love with it. I love the ingredient list and the fact that it is cruelty free, but In truth, serum wise, it leaves a bit of a sticky feel to my face. Now, remember this could be the way my skin reacts. This is one of their best sellers for a reason.
My Thoughts – Out of the 3 products this is definitely my favourite. As You can see above it’s a white cream. This absorbs quickly and definitely has added a bit of volume to my cheeks. I have definitely noticed that. I am a big Fan of citrus and I can smell the lemon in this as well. I will definitely keep using this. I am Not going to begin to attempt to be a scientist but I think it’s the resveratrol-rich grape formula.
This has no scent! This is a good thing. I do Like the way it is packaged, it makes application very easy and distributes the product evenly around the eye .
- Delivers rich hydration around the eye area with organic antioxidant-rich jojoba and shea.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of under eye dark circles with organic essential fatty acids of evening primrose, borage & linseed.
- Delivers nutrients and vitamins around the eye area with Vitamins C, E & B5.
My Thoughts – It’s very unique and again has that Hello I am awake effect on the skin. I Tried this on my arm for a few days before hand and it was fine. No redness.
I would definitely recommend this kit for someone that is just getting into anti-ageing products and that really loves everything organic.
Again from their website :
Powerful Action Without
Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are never tested on animals.
My Final Thoughts on these 3
– Crazy about the scent of apples and citrus
– I love the wake me up affect
– The Moisturizer is something I would definitely purchase
Have You Tried Juice Beauty skincare ?
I have more to explore with Juice Beauty in the makeup range and I will get to that soon !
Thanks for Reading !
*These Products were Gratis and as always these are my honest views